How to Get Your First 1000 Art Instagram Followers

hexagonpancetta

How to Get Your First 1000 Art Instagram Followers

Beitragvon hexagonpancetta » Mi 13. Nov 2019, 18:13

You’ve seen the stats. You know that when done right, Instagram can become a huge asset to your art business.But when you only have a few hundred followers (let’s face it, mostly family and friends), it can feel like an eternity waiting for that coveted notification to pop up—the one announcing you got another follower.If your only plan is to post a picture, sit and wait, it’s going to be a long road ahead. The truth is, building your Instagram followers takes a healthy dose of effort and strategy.

Zaniyah

Re: How to Get Your First 1000 Art Instagram Followers

Beitragvon Zaniyah » Mi 13. Nov 2019, 18:13

You may have heard of the “follow back” trick on Instagram—where following a random account will prompt a notification from your page, and once they click to see who you are, hopefully they are enticed enough to follow your page, too.While this can work in certain situations, there are a few problems with using this as your entire growth strategy.

dgfsdg

Beitragvon dgfsdg » Mi 13. Nov 2019, 18:14

Zaniyah hat geschrieben:You may have heard of the “follow back” trick on Instagram—where following a random account will prompt a notification from your page, and once they click to see who you are, hopefully they are enticed enough to follow your page, too.While this can work in certain situations, there are a few problems with using this as your entire growth strategy.

One, who has time to find a thousand random accounts to follow? Two, what are the odds they actually follow you back? And three, what are the odds that the people who follow you back are the people you actually want to be reaching?Having a bunch of Instagram followers is swell, but it won’t do your business an ounce of good if they don’t actually care about supporting your art.That’s why it's important to always make sure you are going after your target audience when you are trying to grow your account. Here’s how to gain followers the right way.

hexagonpancetta

Beitragvon hexagonpancetta » Mi 13. Nov 2019, 18:14

While you’ve probably already connected with family and friends (learn how here), the next step is to identify some Instagram accounts connected to your target audience. This could be galleries, interior designers, art consultants, fellow artists, artist organizations, etc.

Zaniyah

Beitragvon Zaniyah » Mi 13. Nov 2019, 18:14

hexagonpancetta hat geschrieben:While you’ve probably already connected with family and friends (learn how here), the next step is to identify some Instagram accounts connected to your target audience. This could be galleries, interior designers, art consultants, fellow artists, artist organizations, etc.

slowly but consistently start liking and commenting on their latest posts. Be complimentary or pose questions, but always be insightful. There’s nothing worse than an Insta user clearly using you for their own gain.The goal is to be social as possible so that these accounts (and the ones following them) see your comments and are impressed enough to check you out. You’ll not only spark curiosity about your own page, but you’ll begin to build relationships. And, these interactions will make them want to engage with your posts as well.

dgfsdg

Beitragvon dgfsdg » Mi 13. Nov 2019, 18:15

The more engagement you get on your posts, the more people will see it in their feeds and search results. Which means a higher chance for even more people to engage with it and discover your account. And the more engagement you get, the more people will want to follow you. Hence, the more followers you will get!

ELLIS

Beitragvon ELLIS » Do 14. Nov 2019, 09:47

At first, I was a bit skeptical about using this service as I had never bought followers on any platform before but after taking a look through the website I decided just to try it and bought 1000 followers as it was at a very reasonable price. Once I paid my phone started lighting up with lots of new followers and I looked through them all and they all looked genuine.

thomasmmcharles

Beitragvon thomasmmcharles » Do 12. Dez 2019, 05:32

I love Fluidbuzz, it is my go to site to buy followers, friends, etc for all social media. I ordered my followers and next time i checked my page, I had them. No problems. Fantastic service!!”

Gregoryvuche

Beitragvon Gregoryvuche » Fr 12. Jun 2020, 12:53

Zurück zu „Anmeldung“